2. Knee driver with medication ball
Advantages: Incredible for conditioning your abs, back and shoulders. Likewise challenges your cardiovascular framework.
1. Begin in board position with a straight, nonpartisan spine, laying on your toes with your hands squeezing onto the medication ball.
2. Twist your right knee and drive it in toward you’re mid-section.
3. Hop your right leg back as you drive your left knee toward you’re mid-section.
4. Interchange your legs in a running movement without resting, so one and only foot is in contact with the floor at once.