11. Long Arm Crunch:
- Lie down on a floor mat by extending your arms straight on the back of your head. Keep your hands clasped and arms to the ears.
- Pull your abs and lift your shoulder blades above the floor.
- Try to keep your arms straight and don’t strain the neck. You can support your neck with hands, to avoid neck pain.
- Come back to the normal position. You can do this 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- Add more intensity with dumbbell.
This long arm crunch is placed at the 6th rank for the best ab exercise. This is somewhat similar to the traditional floor crunch, but this also strengthens the arms. It is little more difficult than the traditional floor crunch. This also strengthens the upper part of the abs.