Benefits of Exercise for Abs for Women:
- Flat belly
- Six-pack abs
- Better posture
- Stronger muscle
- Flexible lower back
- Improved digestion
- Body feels better
- Strong mental health
- Improves thinking
- Loses menopause fat on your waistline
- Stress prevention
- Strengthen and tones lower abs
- Tone and tighten upper abs naturally
Stay motivated and don’t get discouraged or stop in between. This will surely take some time, but gives you the most effective result. Have patience to tone your abs and flaunt them. So rush now to take the challenge and get the toned up abs that you always wanted.
Abs Exercise for Women
1. Abdominal Hold:
- Sit erect by a strong chair by keeping the hands on the edge. Point the fingers towards the knees.
- Tighten the abs and lift your toes 3 to 4 inches from the floor. Also lift your butt above the chair.
- Be in this position till you are comfortable. Try at least for being in this position for 10 seconds.
- Put yourself back again in the same position and repeat the same procedure.
- Do this abdominal hold exercise for 1 minute.