- Lie down on the mat with your face upwards and hands behind the head. Support your head with the fingers.
- Lift your leg and slowly and bring your knees closer to the chest. Now take off the shoulder blades above the floor. Remember not to pull off your neck, as this may cause sprain.
- Turn yourself towards the left, slowly bring your right elbow to the left knee and straighten the right leg.
- Now do this vice-versa. Turn to the other side. Bring the left elbow touching the right knee.
- Keep doing this exercise in a ‘pedalling’ motion. You can repeat 1-3 sets in 12-16 reps.