3. The Side Crunch:
This is a little difficult to do abs exercise for women at home. Practice will make you perfect. Avoid stretching yourself too much initially.
- Kneel down on the floor to the right side. Now, place the right palm on the floor.
- Balance your weight and slowly- steadily pull off your left leg with pointing the toes.
- Put the left hand on the back of your head. While doing this point the elbow upwards to the ceiling.
- Steadily lift the leg to the height of hip. Your palms must face forward, when extending the arm above your leg.
- Look straight towards your hand. Now, bring the left side of the rib cage to the hip.
- Take the start position again and do the sides crunch 6 to 8 times.
- Switch sides after doing two sets of 6 to 8 reps.