5. The Hundred:
- Sit erect on the mat. Bent your knees towards the chest and keep your hands on the sides.
- Lie down on the mat. Bend your knees with your palms facing downwards.
- Exhale and take your head and shoulders upwards.
- Move the arms up and down till the fingertips.
- Inhale and exhale for 5 pumps. Make sure you are curling your chin toward the chest.
- Repeat this for 100 pumps.
- Lower back should be pressed in to the floor and lower abs must be pulled toward the spine.
This is a perfect lower abs exercise for women