5. Basic Squat With Side Leg Lift
Here’s a move that can help smooth out your saddlebags, also called your lower love handles. You’ll definitely feel this move burning both sides of your tush at the same time.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width distance apart, feet parallel. Hold your hands out in front of you for balance. Bend your knees, lowering your hips deeply so your thighs are parallel with the floor, keeping your weight back in your heels.
- Then rise back up, straightening the legs completely and lifting the left leg out to the side, squeezing the outer glute.
- As you step the foot back into shoulder-width distance position, squat down again.
- Then stand up and do a side leg lift on the right side. Lower the leg back to the starting position.
- This counts as one rep. Do three sets of 15 reps on each side.